8 Amazing Products That Will Solve All Your Short People Problems!
There are lots of products on the market that can make life easier if you’re short, but few of them have all the features you need. If you’re looking to solve all your short people problems and improve your life in general, check out these eight amazing products that will help you out with all your short problems.
1) Airplane Seats
Airplane seats are one of the most common places where short people have problems. The armrests are almost always in the way, and it can be difficult to see out the window. But there are a few products that can help make airplane seats more comfortable for short people.
- A seat belt extender can give you a little extra room to breathe and make it easier to fasten your seat belt.
- A footrest can help you prop your feet up and take some of the pressure off your legs.
- A neck pillow can help you rest your head and avoid neck pain.
- An eye mask can help you block out the light and get some rest on long flights.
- An inflatable lumbar support cushion can help provide back support while you fly and protect against deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- A laptop stand or tray table can allow you to work from your laptop during takeoff and landing without straining your neck or shoulders.
- Some airlines will offer booster seats for children on certain routes; check with the airline before booking a flight so that you know what’s available for short passengers as well as children!
- Booking an aisle seat instead of one by the window can also make it easier to get up and stretch during longer flights, which is especially important if space is limited due to other passengers’ carry-on bags.
2) Bathroom Doors
I’m sure you’ve all been there before. You’re in a public restroom and you go to grab the door handle, but it’s just out of reach. Or, you’re trying to reach for something on a high shelf and you just can’t quite get there. If you’re tired of struggling with everyday tasks, then this list is for you! We’ve compiled a list of 11 products that will make your life as a short person so much easier.
The good news is, they’re all affordable too! So what are you waiting for? Click through below to find the perfect solution to your height-related woes. -Shoe Lifts: Shoe lifts are simple, affordable devices that slide into your shoe to help make you taller by up to 2 inches.
They work wonders if you need extra help reaching things or simply want a little boost in confidence when interacting with people at eye level. -Laptop Stands: One of the most overlooked struggles for shorter people is computer accessibility. It seems like everyone wants our attention these days and if we have trouble viewing their screens, things can get frustrating quickly.
Luckily, there’s an easy fix; laptop stands raise your laptop screen to eye level and let you sit more comfortably while using it.
3) Kitchen Cabinets
When it comes to short people, one of the hardest things can be reaching things in high cabinets. This problem is easily solved with a few simple hacks. You can buy a step stool or install a second set of shelves in your cabinets. Another great option is to install an L-shaped bracket in the corner of your cabinet. This will give you an extra shelf to store items on and make it easier to reach items in the back of the cabinet.
4) Washing Machines
Washing machines are a pain for short people. You have to stoop down to load and unload the washer, and then you have to reach up high to put the laundry detergent on the shelf. But there are some great products out there that can help. Check out these eight products that will make your life easier!
- A washing machine with a built-in laundry basket. This will save you from having to stoop down to load and unload your washer.
- A washing machine with a detachable hose. This will allow you to easily reach the detergent compartment without having to climb on top of the washer.
- A front-loading washing machine. If you don’t want to spend more money on a new washing machine, this might be the best option for you. Simply move the washer out of its usual place and pull it towards you so that it’s in a good spot where you can load it easily.
- A step stool. If all else fails, invest in one of these so that when loading and unloading your clothes, you’re not bending over all day long!
- Laundry baskets with wheels or handles ̶ ̶ whichever suits your needs better ̶ ̶ which makes moving them around much easier than carrying them everywhere by hand or putting them over your shoulder every time.
- High efficiency (HE) washing machines. These werehers use less water and energy but still clean your clothes just as well as other models do.
- High efficiency dryers. Again, these dryers use less water and energy but still get the job done quickly ̶ ̶ just what you need if you live in an apartment building with coin operated dryers!
- Mini washers/dryers/drying racks that attach directly to your sink faucet with the right attachment kit.
5) Keyboard Trays
You know those times when you’re typing away on your laptop and suddenly the screen goes dark because your battery died? Or when you’re in the middle of a big project and your computer crashes? A keyboard tray can help prevent both of those problems. Just plug it into an outlet and your laptop will stay charged while you work. And if your computer does crash, you can simply restart it without losing any of your work.
6) Blankets and Pillows
If you’re short, you know the struggle of trying to find blankets and pillows that are actually big enough to be comfortable. But don’t worry, we’ve found some amazing products that will solve all your short people problems! From extra-long blankets to king-size pillows, these products will make sure you’re always comfortable and never have to worry about being too short again.
- Extra-Long Blankets: These blankets are perfect for short people who have a hard time finding ones that are long enough. They come in a variety of colors and patterns, so you’re sure to find one that you love.
- King-Size Pillows: These pillows are huge, and they’re perfect for short people who need a little extra support. Plus, their cotton cover is machine washable, which makes them great for parents with kids at home.
- Extra-Wide Doorways: For those times when you can’t fit through a doorway because it’s too tall, this product is a must-have! You’ll never feel confined or cramped in any space ever again thanks to these extra wide doorways.
If you are a short person, chances are you have struggled to reach the top row of keys on a standard keyboard. But did you know that there are keyboards designed specifically for people like you? These keyboards have all the keys within easy reach, so you don’t have to stretch your arms uncomfortably. And they come in a variety of colors and styles to suit your taste. So if you’re looking for an ergonomic keyboard that won’t break the bank,
check out one of these eight options. One of our favorites is the Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard. You can adjust it as much as 5 inches up or down, making it perfect for taller people who need to work at their desk. Plus, with its padded wrist rest and sleek design, this keyboard will make any desk look sharp.
Another cool option is Logitech’s wireless K480 Keyboard + Touchpad Combo which lets you switch between devices with just a click of a button–whether it’s connecting to your phone or laptop. With its dual devices capability, plus all those handy shortcuts right on the board, this could be your new favorite gadget.
8) Car Seats and Tables
- Car seats are one of the most important things for short people. They help you see over the dashboard and reach the pedals.
- Tables can be a pain for short people, especially when you’re trying to eat at a restaurant. These adjustable tables solve that problem by raising or lowering to your perfect height.
- Another common issue for short people is not being able to reach things on high shelves. This step stool is lightweight and easy to carry around, so you’ll always be able to reach what you need.
- This set of extension cords is perfect for short people who have trouble reaching outlets. The extra length means you won’t have to move furniture around just to plug something in.
- If you want a more permanent solution to power outlets, this power strip will do the trick. It plugs into any outlet and provides three-pronged sockets at varying heights so you don’t have to worry about bending down every time you need to charge your phone.
- Sometimes the best thing for short people is taller furniture pieces with wider bases like this desk chair that offers plenty of support without compromising style.