Bluetooth headsets are the perfect tool for connecting to a conference call at the office, keeping in touch with friends and family at home, or getting some work done from your living room couch. And there are so many options out there! There are full-size Bluetooth headsets that completely cover your ear, plus headset earpieces that let you still hear what’s going on around you when you want to be aware of your surroundings. Some allow you to take hands-free calls with your smartphone as well as plugging into computers and other devices.
5 Things to Consider When Buying a Wireless Headset
When you’re looking for the best Bluetooth headset, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind. First, think about what you’ll be using the headset for. If you’re mostly going to be using it for conference calls, then you’ll want to make sure it has good call quality. If you’re going to be using it for music or gaming, then you’ll want to make sure it has good sound quality.
Second, consider the size of your ears. You’ll want to find a wireless headset that fits comfortably on your ear without falling off while you’re on a call. Third, take into account how often you’ll be wearing the headset during your day-to-day activities.
If you plan on wearing it all day long, then you’ll need something with more battery life and longer talk time than if you only plan on wearing it during work hours when plugged into an outlet or USB port. Lastly, pick something that’s easy to use! The last thing anyone wants is a complicated device they have to read the instructions just to turn on! Here are our top picks for the best bluetooth headsets for hands-free conference calls and home working in 2022:
1) Plantronics Voyager Edge
2) Motorola MBP550 Surfboard Earbud Headset
3) Blue Ant Supertooth HD 4.0 Headset System (original model)
4) Plantronics Savi W740 Unified Communication Headset This sleek looking unit packs some serious punch with great audio quality and lots of advanced features including an internal microphone, noise cancellation capabilities, and even voice recognition! If you like your gadgets slim but powerful, this one will fit the bill nicely.
5) Samsung Level U Pro Wireless Headset – White/Gold
This super sleek looking headset from Samsung offers up all the basic features in a slick package that looks like it belongs in a space shuttle control room. With excellent sound quality and lots of advanced features like noise cancellation capabilities and voice recognition capabilities, this one is perfect for business professionals who want to make themselves look cool at the same time.
10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Buy A Wireless Headset
- What is your budget?
- What type of phone do you have?
- How often will you be using the headset?
- What features are most important to you?
- Do you need a single or multi-use headset?
- Are you looking for a wired or wireless option?
- Would you prefer an earbud or over-the-ear style headset? 8. Is noise cancellation important to you?
- Does the headset require a special charger, or can it use any USB charger from your computer?
- Will you be wearing glasses while using this headset, and does it fit behind them comfortably?
Once you’ve answered these questions, we recommend reading our best picks for headsets below! 1. Plantronics Voyager Legend – Wireless Headset
- Sony MDRXB950BT/B Premium Wireless Headphones – Earbuds
- Jabra Eclipse – Bluetooth Earpiece with Noise Cancellation 4. Sennheiser Presence PXi – Wired Over-Ear Headset
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II – Wireless Over-Ear Headset
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Headphone – Multipurpose These headphones boast high sound quality and comfortable design, making them perfect for music lovers who also want their device to work as a hands-free conference call headset. It’s compatible with both iOS and Android devices, meaning that users won’t have to worry about compatibility when purchasing their new device. It comes equipped with Apple’s W1 chip which allows users to switch between listening modes seamlessly by pressing the power button on their controller once for Bluetooth mode or twice for NFC (near field communication) mode. The only downside to these headphones is that they’re expensive at $349 retail price but if you want premium sound quality without breaking the bank then this could be your next purchase.
The 3 Main Types of Wireless Headsets
There are three main types of wireless headsets: over-the-ear, on-ear, and earbud.
Over-the-ear headsets are the most comfortable to wear for long periods of time. They also tend to have the best sound quality. However, they can be bulky and can get hot after a while.
On-ear headsets are a good compromise between comfort and portability. They’re not as bulky as over-the-ear headsets, but they can still get hot after a while.
Earbuds are the most portable type of headset, but they can be uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time. They also tend to have poorer sound quality than other types of headsets.
Our Picks For The 5 Best Bluetooth Headsets For Conference Calls And Home Working In 2022
- Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC
- Jabra Evolve 75e
- Sennheiser MB 660 UC MS
- Sony WH-1000XM4
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II 6. Beats by Dr Dre BeatsX Earphones
- Samsung Galaxy Buds 8. Jaybird X3 Sport Headphones
- B&O PLAY Beoplay H6 Wireless Headphone
- Etymotic Research ER20XS