Which are the best portable printers of 2022? Why should you buy them? What features do they offer? This list will answer these questions and more as we take an early look at the best portable printers of 2022.
Best prices. Best selection. Best people. That’s The Home Depot®. As the world’s largest home improvement retailer, we carry everything from indoor and outdoor lighting to faucets and hardwood flooring at guaranteed low prices. On top of our everyday low prices, you’ll find specials for extra savings on sales items throughout the store. Visit your local Home Depot® today!
Find what you need quickly with special categories like Electrical, Tools & Hardware, Plumbing and Lighting in addition to our reliable product recommendations tool. If it can be installed at home, we’ve got it.
Browse by category or by brand using convenient search filters. Shop online anytime or anywhere with 24/7 access through mobile devices and shop without leaving your house through Apple TV®, Roku® or ChromecastTM connected devices or Xbox OneTM or PS4TM gaming consoles via a web browser-enabled device like an Apple iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, Android tablet or Android phone.
2) Why are they so popular?
Portable printers are by far the most popular in 2020 because they are not heavy and awkward like old printer designs. The new generation of portable printers is sleek, lightweight, and doesn’t take up much space. Portable printers are so popular because it’s nice to be able to carry them around without having to worry about them being too bulky or heavy.
Since portable printers don’t use ink like regular, stationary printers, there is no waste either! Whether you want a wireless or corded printer, there is something for everyone! Here are some of the best-selling portable printers on Amazon 1) HP Sprocket 2-in-1 Wireless Photo Printer
2) Canon Selphy CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
3) Epson Connect Wifi Enabled Small Inch Screen All-In-One Printer
4) Epson Expression XP 420 Small Inch All-Inlight Inkjet Photo Printer
5) Brother MFCJ6520DW Compact Color Inkjet AIO with Duplex Auto Document Feeder.
3) What to look for when buying one?
In order to find the best portable printer of the year 2022, you will want to consider different factors when determining which one to buy. Below is a list that can be used as a guide when shopping for your new printer.
1) What type of material do you plan on printing? For example, are you just going to print papers or will you need to print photos and images?
2) How often do you travel with your printer? Will it just be on the occasional weekend trip or will it be traveling with you more often like every week or every day?
3) Do you plan on printing wirelessly or not at all? Some printers are only wireless and won’t be compatible with cords. If you don’t think you’ll need to print anything in a long time then this might be the better option for you.
4) How much do you want to spend? If you’re looking for something affordable then look no further than our top pick, which retails at $500 dollars! But if money isn’t an issue then we have some higher end models starting from $1000 up to $2500 depending on how much work they can handle. The highest priced model could even handle 13×19 paper! You would never have to worry about running out of ink or toner again with these bad boys.
4) My top picks – Honorable Mentions
Your best bet is to decide what type of printer you need and what’s important to you (e.g., cost, paper capacity, speed, size). Take a look at the portable printers that are available now and decide what’s important to you. Here are my picks for the top 5 portable printers in 2022:
1) The HP Deskjet 1220Cse is an affordable option that prints quality documents quickly. However, it is only slightly faster than its predecessors. If you don’t want your printer to take up too much space, this would be a good choice.
2) The Dell V725w is similar to the HP Deskjet but more expensive. It’s also larger, heavier, slower and less reliable. I recommend getting the HP if you’re on a budget or the Canon Pixma MP495 if you’re willing to spend more money.
3) The Canon Pixma MP495 has some of the same features as the HP with higher print speeds and better paper handling options. It’s also faster than any other printer on this list which makes it perfect for printing high-quality photos. It’s also not as large or heavy so will fit nicely on most desks without taking up too much space or being an eyesore.
4) The HP Envy 4525 can be used wirelessly from anywhere in your home – whether it’s connected to a desktop computer or laptop. And it has built-in Wi-Fi so there are no wires! It’s very compact, lightweight and easy to use.
5) My number one pick is the Epson Expression ET-4750 EcoTank All-In-One Wireless Printer. Not only does it have excellent features like Wi-Fi connectivity, duplexing (printing on both sides of the page), double sided scanning and faxing, but the ink tanks are made from recycled materials! When they eventually run out, they can be recycled into new cartridges.
5) My pick #1 – NeatDesk Desktop Printer by Zuta Labs, Inc.
NeatDesk by Zuta Labs is the printer that you need for your home office or dorm room. It has a sleek, white design and attaches to any desk or shelf in your workspace. It takes up very little space, but can still print large documents with a 12 x 18 legal size output tray. The NeatDesk offers quick printing speeds and crisp text for those who want their documents on the go without sacrificing quality.
Plus, you won’t be waiting around too long since it only takes 11 seconds to get started! What makes the NeatDesk different from other portable printers is that it doesn’t require a cord to connect – all you need is WiFi access and this high tech gadget will be ready to go in seconds! If you’re looking for something compact and lightweight, then my pick
#2 is the HP Envy 5540 e-All-in-One Printer by Hewlett Packard: It’s easy to take anywhere, weighs just 10 pounds and prints beautiful photos and text at speeds up to 27 pages per minute. At just 3 inches wide, this space saving device can fit into tight spaces like bookshelves or under a desk making it perfect for small spaces. Plus, if you’re not feeling inspired about what project to work on next, HP includes free mobile printing apps so you’ll never run out of things to do! And finally, my pick
#3 is Canon Mobile Printing Solutions AirPrint Compatible PIXMA MX922 Wireless All-In-One Photo Printer by Canon USA: Have you ever wanted to take your printer with you wherever you go? Well now it’s possible thanks to the Canon Mobile Printing Solutions AirPrint Compatible PIXMA MX922 Wireless All-In-One Photo Printer! All of your files are stored digitally so no more heavy manuals to lug around. And it’s got some seriously fast processing times at 28 ppm (pages per minute)! In fact, its first page time is less than 7 seconds! That’s pretty impressive considering how much detail the Canon MX922 puts into every image. My pick
#4 is an honorable mention because they don’t technically qualify as portable printers, but I’m including them anyways because they’re worth mentioning: Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730DTWF Wireless Inkjet Multifunctional Laser Printer and Scanner/Copier/Fax Machine with Built-in Wi-Fi Connectivity by Epson America, Inc.: The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730DTWF offers an impressive range of features including wireless connectivity and scanning capabilities which make it one of the most innovative multifunctional devices on the market today. It’s also capable of printing at resolutions up to 2400×600 dpi and can hold two trays for paper, each with a capacity of 550 sheets. This machine is made for business owners and professionals who need a reliable machine that gets the job done quickly. It’s also quite reasonably priced at $699.99, which means you’ll save money on ink when compared to competitors!
#5 is the Canon ImageCLASS MF212w Monochrome Wireless Compact Desktop Printer by Canon USA: This machine may look small, but it does big things! The Canon ImageCLASS MF212w is the perfect combination of portability and functionality.